- ELIGIBILITY: The Tire Deflators Kit Giveaway presented by Justin Braun (the “Giveaway” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii. All federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on August 7, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway. Giveaway may end early depending on tickets sold or travel obligations.
- TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
- Via an Online Purchase: Internet connection required. During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will receive five (5) entries for every $1.00 USD spent on eligible purchases that are made online at www.jbmfg.net. The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes discounts, sales tax, and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the next U.S. dollar increment. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023 to be eligible to receive entries. No limit on the number of entries received with a purchase. By entering via the Website, you consent to receive email communications from the Sponsor.
- No Purchase Required Mail-In Method of Entry: To receive one (1) entries without making any kind of purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state/province/territory, zip/postal code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: Tire Deflators Kit Giveaway Entry, POB 28, Lewiston, ID 83501 USA. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique. Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Entries that are postmarked by January 1, 2023 and received by January 6, 2023 will be eligible for the drawing. Each mail-in entry will count as one (1) entries, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements. There is no limit on the number of mail-in entries an entrant can submit.
Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing to select one (1) winner will be conducted on or about January 7, 2023 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Pineraffle. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible purchase and mail-in entries received.
The Prize will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any component of the Prize offered in this Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.